Thursday, June 2, 2011

Respect

I am realizing so many things about business and myself during this second week of bootcamp. First of all, my confidence in wanting to become a doctor has been solidified by these business courses. I miss science classes! I keep finding myself wandering onto BBC health and science, reading the newest articles about science and healthcare, and being genuinely more interested than I was during the medical school year. Basically, I miss science.

Also, I am realizing how challenging it is for doctors to open up their own practices, not to mention becoming successful; and how much harder it is going to be in the future. There is so much work demanded to have a successful private practice! I definitely have a new found respect for those entrepreneurial doctors.

Just a note, this blog was originally written May 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment